Friday, October 31, 2008

One step closer

I booked my flight to Melbourne last night. I will be flying out on Qantas Wednesday Nov. 12th, and getting in to Melbourne at Friday morning. The long haul over the Pacific isn't something I'm looking forward to, it's a long time to be stuck in one seat!

I will be having a going away party in Toronto on Friday night November 7th at Straight nightclub at 553 Church Street. Can't wait to see my friends and say goodbye before I leave.



If you are in Toronto that night come on out for a drink :-)

I was driving back from Toronto last night to my parents down the 401, maybe it's because I know I will be moving soon, but on the drive I just seemed to appreciate the rolling hills, farmland and trees during the drive. It really is Canada's heartland.

I'm taking my Grandma out tonight for dinner to have some one-on-one time with her, because the next 2 weeks are going to be hectic.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: